AUG 19 2016 – AUG 21 2016
Alweezgrooven is back for it’s 8th year!
The Alweezgrooven festival is a transformational gathering, an honoring of life, which is built around healing, community energy, music, self-expression, the visionary arts, dance, and an enchanting experience! The Alweezgrooven festival has heart and has forged a unique place in the Quebec and Ontario festival landscape, we continue to develop patiently and grow slightly every year enabling us to offer an evolving experience year to year.
What we offer:
- Beautiful, outdoor venue on the water
- Bigger main stage + psychedelic forest
- Two stages + anything is possible
- International headliners: Talented DJs + artists + producers
- Art grants – please inquire
- Total visual experience: Effigy burn + lantern lighting ceremony
- Workshops: poi + hula hoop + bondage
- Healing Garden: recharging + reiki + meditation + yoga
- Vendors: Food + drink + clothing
- Improved camping
- Improved parking
- Shuttle busses
Years of hard work came together last summer and made Alweezgrooven a weekend people are still talking about. As a team we could not have been more pleased with the magnificence of the weekend and all you Groovers. Thank you so much for being part of this community. We have always strived for group participation at our events, so come be part of the fun not just a spectator. This year’s theme is Take pART!
This year we focus on community art such a theme camps, workshops, and art grants, yes you heard it Art grants! Think of something unique get a team together and make a proposal. More information will be posted as we get closer to the event.
We offer two camping areas. You will chose either the main level, where you can handle the music and can camp in designated areas close to the action.
The second area will be at the top camping space; it is perfect for people who want a quiet place to camp. We will offer regular shuttle trips throughout the grounds for those who prefer not to walk.